Sermon Series on 1 Corinthians 15



Death and Taxes
1 Corinthians 15

This should be a 3-4 week series taken from Paul's first letter to the church at Corinth. I need ideas, questions, suggestions and input from you to make this the best that it can be. We are smarter together than I am by myself. None of these are engraved in stone and are subject to change as inspiration hits me. Please lend me a hand. Possible sermon titles, scripture parts and ideas are listed below.

First Importance 1 Corinthians 15:1-19
What does the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ mean?
Why did Jesus have to die?
Facts, Symbolism, Apologetics

Resurrection Power 1 Corinthians 15:20-34
Why is the resurrection so important?
What does it represent?
What does it mean to me?
Apologetics, resurrection, death and death defeated

Our Funeral 1 Corinthians 15:35-49
Is it ok to be afraid of death?
Death and the Christian
Grief counseling 101
Hope
Future

The Rapture 1 Corinthians 15:50-58
The blessed hope
The end times
The order of resurrection
What does it mean to me?


Please read the scripture parts and give me some questions that you have concerning them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Emphasis Month Guide

Christmas in Clovis

Notes for Sunday